Neil Cole recently posted an excerpt from the book Organic Church describing what he would do differently if he planted a church today knowing now all that he has learned over the years. Since in simple church we urge everyone to think of themselves as a potential church planter, I thought that it would be good to point you to these very important lessons.
Read the entire article with explanations HERE
1. Begin in the Harvest and Start Small.
2. Allow God to Build Around Others
3. Empower Others from the Start
4. Let Scripture Lead Not Your Assumptions
5. Rethink Leadership
6. Immediate Obedience in Baptism
7. Settle “Your” Ownership Issues